Flex Those Brains and Work Those Basics!
The industry is changing every day, and sometimes it’s a race to just stay on top of the changes. Every year, the Kansas City Data Driven Marketers Association hosts a one-day event designed to take us all back to the basics! Whether you are a student just entering the industry or a CMO needing to keep up on the latest trends, this event will keep your skill set in tip-top shape!
Registration & Breakfast
9am – 11am
Brief 101 level overviews of email, social, display/programmatic and search:
– What is Data-Driven Marketing? – Pat Friesen
– Email 101 – Natalie Jackson, emfluence
– Social 101 – Joe Cox
– Display/Programmatic 101 – Charlie Irwin, AudienceX
– Search 101 – Josh McCoy, Trozzolo
FEEL THE BURN!
11am – 12pm
Diving deeper into how data affects different areas of marketing:
– Data’s Impact on Creative – Tamara Nigus, Summit Marketing
Lunch and a Special Chair Yoga Session with Guest Lauren Leduc from Karma Tribe Yoga!
FEEL THE BURN! (Continued)
– Harnessing Data and Analytics for Truly Comprehensive Reporting – TBD
– Email Can Drive Sales with Nurture Campaigns – Natalie Jackson, emfluence
PANEL OF COACHES
3:30pm – 4pm
HR/Recruitment/Agency professionals will help you get in shape for your next job and give you helpful tips on what companies are looking for. Featuring professionals from Spencer Group, LandaJob, DEG and H&R Block
End the day with a networking happy hour where our HR & Recruiting Coaches will be available for you to talk to 1 on 1.
Who should attend:
– Marketing Managers and Assistant Marketing Managers
– Agency Client Service professionals and Campaign Managers who work with agency specialists to build integrated marketing programs
– Chief Marketing Officer or Owner of a small business, with a need for smart, effective marketing
– Newly hired marketing professionals with fewer than 2 years’ experience in the field
– Marketing students and recent graduates who are looking for a skillset that makes them stand out from the other graduates as they start their career in business, advertising, marketing, or creative design
KU Edwards Campus – BEST Conference Center
12600 Quivira Rd
Overland Park, KS 66213
Thursday, July 19, 2018 from 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM