Effective marketers are always adapting to developments in the industry. So whether you’re a seasoned professional looking to brush up on some skills or explore a new area, a new professional looking to understand data-driven marketing, or a student about to enter the workforce, the KCDMA’s 2018 Data-Driven Marketing Boot Camp is the place to be.
We’re still finalizing our speakers and agenda, but our focus – as always – is to ensure our participants leave with actionable insights around direct response, email, search engine marketing, integrated content marketing, analytics, and so much more. Join us for this full-day event.
Who should attend:
– Marketing Managers and Assistant Marketing Managers
– Agency Client Service professionals and Campaign Managers who work with agency specialists to build integrated marketing programs
– Chief Marketing Officer or Owner of a small business, with a need for smart, effective marketing
– Newly hired marketing professionals with fewer than 2 years’ experience in the field
– Marketing students and recent graduates who are looking for a skillset that makes them stand out from the other graduates as they start their career in business, advertising, marketing, or creative design
KU Edwards Campus – BEST Conference Center
12600 Quivira Rd
Overland Park, KS 66213
Thursday, July 19, 2018 from 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM