Job posting is now available to all members of the KCDMA community. Posts will be listed for up to 90 days or until the hiring company request that it be taken down. If you have an opening in a direct marketing position, you can submit the job title and description to firstname.lastname@example.org
POSITION DESCRIPTION: The Creative Director is responsible for the University’s brand management and creative messaging strategy. The manager oversees the creative direction and messaging strategy through leading the creative team and to promote the University mission, vision, and core values and articulation of the brand strategy. This role is responsible to be a forward thinker and find innovative ways to further the University brand and forecasts future trends through digital marketing and other marketing initiatives. The incumbent will serve as a leader in the marketing department and within the University. This is a supervisory position.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Ensure a consistent, branded University image throughout all marketing materials and initiatives
• Develop positioning recommendations, guide market research analysis and define brand elements, voice and tone
• Track latest trends in design, advertising & marketing to enhance University brand
• Lead the creative marketing process and provide creative direction to staff
• Develop creative briefs, guidelines, and strategies for marketing and advertising campaigns including working with in-house staff and external partners.
• Lead creative projects and oversee their completion (more…)