WHO’S HIRING AND HOW TO APPLY
Job posting is now available to all members of the KCDMA community. Posts will be listed for up to 90 days or until the hiring company request that it be taken down. If you have an opening in a direct marketing position, you can submit the job title and description to firstname.lastname@example.org
Digital Marketing Strategist | Voltage
The Voltage Digital Marketing team is hiring!
The Digital Marketing Strategist position serves an important role on the client marketing team and reports directly to the Director of Digital Marketing working alongside the team of Digital Strategists. The role includes work on client marketing campaigns and projects that range from Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Pay Per Click (PPC) advertising, Email Marketing, Social Media Marketing (SMM), and website analytics.
The Digital Marketing Strategist works on monthly action items, conducts research, develops recommendations, provides reporting, collaborates with others on the team, and has direct contact with clients. This includes strategic planning, use of industry leading tools, and work with industry leading clients across many different verticals and niches. Each day is different working within the rapidly changing and evolving world of search and digital marketing. This career allows for personal growth and individual thinking, thought leadership, and personal accountability in a fun and non-corporate agency environment.
- Experience with WordPress
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and/or Google Sheets
- Experience with Microsoft Office and/or Google Docs
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Experience in SEO, PPC, Email Marketing, and SMM
- Willingness and eagerness to learn new skills and apply them
- Ability to work independently
- Critical thinking and problem solving ability
- Professional written and oral communication with clients
- Ability to create performance reports and conduct meetings with clients
- College degree in marketing, advertising, PR, or business related field or equivalent experience
- 2 to 5 years of experience in marketing agency role
Voltage is a digital agency that was established in 2005 and is rapidly growing with client marketing campaigns as well as in the areas of website design and development. This is an exciting time to be a part of the client marketing team and a great professional growth opportunity as ample training is provided. With a team first and family-like environment it is a great place to get started or take a next step with an online marketing career. It is located in a renovated loft space in the River Market district of downtown Kansas City.
Apply at https://voltagekc.com/blog/were-hiring-digital-marketing-strategist/
Marketing Communications Specialist – Concorde Career Colleges, Inc.
Marketing Communications Specialist
The Marketing Communications Specialist will be responsible for identifying strategic opportunities for developing, compliant, optimized, actionable content that generates inquires, engages current students, connects alumni, and solidifies employer and community partners.
This role requires proficiency in SEO/SEM, targeted display/video, retargeting and mobile marketing and a demonstrated ability to allow research/analytics to guide innovative content creation.
In addition to writing, editing and proofreading traditional and digital media content, the Marketing Communications Specialist will serve as the internal liaison for Concorde’s SEO partner and internal compliance, taking the lead on implementing necessary changes/updates to ensure ongoing optimization and compliance.
- Develop a wide variety of marketing content such as: website, blog entries, client and employee newsletters, marketing collateral, white papers, email and direct marketing campaigns and news articles.
- Create advertising copy for print and digital ads, including PPC and SEO
- Serve as Concorde’s SEO partner liaison for internal team
- Field requests/consult with internal/external groups on writing projects to determine viability of request and best course of action to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience.
- Plan and execute multi-step email workflows with a high-attention to detail and accuracy within client timelines
- Use web analytics data to evaluate the effectiveness of traffic building initiatives
- Actively optimize Concorde web entities (domestic and international) for higher natural search rankings and incremental natural search traffic and conversions.
- Create resources each month to drive leads, subscribers, awareness, and/or other important metrics (examples include ebooks, whitepapers, infographics, guides, etc.).
- Blog on a variety of topics on an ongoing basis in support of your other projects and to attract site visitors through search, social, and our email subscribers.
- Provide feedback to other contributors, and editing others content.
- Analyze market trends and competitive initiatives and identify strategies for increasing brand awareness and inquiries, web experience, email personalization, and conversion optimization across all Concorde web entities
- Continually develop new ideas for testing, and execute those tests
- Collaborate with internal and external sources in the research, preparation and launch of new content.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Technical Writing or a related field is required
- 3-5 years of experience creating and managing content and production for high traffic websites
- Advanced knowledge of HTML
- Strong understanding of search marketing (SEO/SEM), targeted display/ video, retargeting, and mobile marketing
- Thorough knowledge of the fundamentals of design and user experience, including developing copy and digital spaces in appealing and lively relevant way required.
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Requires a self-starter who will be able to work independently with creative freedom as well as within guidelines with a meticulous attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven experience in social copywriting and editing abilities.
- Excellent organizational skills to ability to work independently
- Demonstrated skills to develop and implement original ideas and correctly identify and effectively solve problems
- A dual-minded approach: You’re highly creative and an excellent writer but can also be process-driven, think scale, and rely on data to make decisions.
Ability to travel when required.
Apply at http://chc.tbe.taleo.net/chc01/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=CCCI&cws=1&rid=8525