Submissions Open: November 1, 2017
Submission Close: February 1, 2018
Award Gala: April 12, 2018
About the AMBITS
2018 will be the KCDMA’s 70th year and the AMBIT Awards will be our chance to celebrate a long-standing tradition in Kansas City + the incredible, award-winning work we do here.
Just like KCDMA is different from other associations with its focus on data-driven marketing, the AMBITS are different from other awards shows: Sure, there’s excellent creative, and incredibly innovative ideas… but judging is equally weighted on both creative and results.
Scoring Criteria for the KCDMA AMBITS:
Gold winners at the AMBITS get to skip straight to the 2nd round of judging at the global DMA’s ECHO Awards and the top 3 winners at AMBITS gain a complimentary entry to the ECHOs!
2017 AMBIT Winners
2017 AMBIT GALA Recap
2017 Winners National Recognition
About the ECHOs
The DMA International ECHO® Awards is the longest-running marketing competition that celebrates strategy, creativity and results. These awards raise the profile of the most admired work from across the entire data-driven marketing ecosystem.
SUBMISSION ENTRY FEES: $55 MEMBERS // $70 NON MEMBERS
- Any promotional campaign that was produced completed and results tabulated between August 1, 2016 and December 1, 2017 is eligible.
- Entrants for the Consistent Achiever AMBIT must have been completed at least once during that time period and at least once prior to August 1, 2016.
SUBMISSION FORMAT & GUIDELINES
- Fill out the online submission form for each entry, then follow the directions below:
- Place THREE copies of the completed entry form, along with TWO unmounted, unaltered samples of the entry in a plain envelope.
- If sending multiple entries, please place individual entries into plain envelopes before placing them together in a separate carrier envelope, along with the check for your total.