The 2020 AMBIT Awards Submissions
A Night in Paris (Of the Plains)
It’s Time to Submit for the 2020 AMBIT Awards
Join Kansas City’s best and brightest for a glamorous night to recognize the most creative, data-driven, ROI-achieving campaigns of the year. Submit your best campaigns for a chance to be in the spotlight.
Top 10 Reasons To Enter
- Judging is equally weighed on three criteria– strategy, creative and results.
- It’s the perfect balance of left-brain thinking with right-brain creativity.
- Our online entry platform makes it easy to enter into multiple categories!
- You’ll be in good company–competing with the region’s best and brightest data-driven talent.
- You deserve a pat on the back!
- Gold winners get to skip straight to the 2nd round of judging at the DMA International Echo Awards
- Gold winners may be featured in our book of case studies to use to promote your best work to clients and prospects!
- Best in Show, Most Bang for your Buck, and Most Innovative Campaign gain complimentary entry to the ECHOs!
- The Ambits Event will be an Oscar-worthy event!
- It’s only $65 per category entry for members and $80 for non-members!
Start your entries now at http://ambitawards.awardsmadeeasy.com
Key Dates To Remember
Submission open for the 2020 AMBITS
November 1, 2019
February 1, 2020
Awards Celebration & Red Carpet Event
April 2, 2020
The 2020 AMBIT Awards Judges
April Mullen is a proven digital marketing leader currently focusing on strategy and marketing for SparkPost. Bringing experience from over 13 years on the agency, martech and brand sides of relationship marketing, Mullen understands the complexities and challenges that face marketers in today’s competitive environment.
Outside of SparkPost, Mullen has been an Adjunct Professor of Digital Marketing at the University of Missouri-St. Louis since 2013. In June of 2016, Mullen co-founded Women of Email, an organization with over 4,000 members on six continents that is aimed at driving positive change for women in the email marketing niche.
Mullen was named to DMNews’ 40 Under 40 list in 2018 and DMNews’ 2019 Marketing Hall of Femme Women to Watch list. She contributes thought leadership at conferences and through writing for industry publications, including Forbes and MediaPost.
Debbie has a passion for the direct mail and marketing industry! For over 30 years, she has become a master in direct response production by utilizing traditional and new technological platforms, enabling clients to bring their ideas and products to market.
Convinced of the unlimited potential in the industry, Debbie has contributed to its advancement through her years of involvement with the Association of National Advertisers (ANA), the National DMA and 30+ regional and local marketing associations. On the national level, she is the Chair of ANA’s Print in the Digital Age Committee. She also serves on the International ECHO Board of Governors and is the chair for the ECHO Ambassador Committee, the past chair of the ECHO Judging and served on the DMA Curator Committee.
Debbie competes regularly in marathons and ultra-marathons such as the Western States 100 Mile Endurance Run. She recently completed running a marathon in every state in the United States. In her downtime, she enjoys fishing and hunting with her husband and grandsons.